eClerx Recruiting B.Com,BBA,M.Com,MBA for the position Financial Analyst.This position requires B.Com,BBA,M.Com,MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 15/09/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Financial Analyst
|Salary Offering||2.25-2.5 Lacs P.A.|
|Hiring Designation||Financial Analyst|
|Experience Required||00-01 Years|
|Time and Venue||
18th September – 27 September , 10.30 AM – 5.30 PM
3rd FLOOR, ECLERX SERVICES LIMITED, Building No.11, Thane Belapur Road, Airoli, Thane, Maharashtra, 400708, NAVI MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India
Contact – Anuja Ambekar
Job Role or Description
- Working on back office and middle office processes for financial institutions
- Handling different stages of client/product life cycle across stages – KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, trade support, corporate actions, tax operations etc.
- Expected to work on Data capture, cataloguing, data processing, system inputs and updates, reconciliations, settlements and fund transfers
- Preparation of reports using MS Excel
- Role could entail external interaction with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process. This could be telephonic or through emails
- Risk identification and escalation, timely escalation of outstanding issues to clients
- Working on various trade support activities across the Trade Lifecycle like Trade Confirmation matching, Trade Pre-Settlements support, Front office to back-office reconciliation of trade position, Report generations, Settlements of Cash Flows coming from various trading events like Interest or Premium, Operations of Syndicated Loans, Corporate action set-up and operations
- Working on other capital market operational tasks other than Trade Life-cycle support like Reference Data support, Regulatory reporting (Swaps Data Repository, SDR, Know Your Customer (KYC), various front-office and back-office reconciliations
- Job would require the candidate to learn and master various financial products including Equity Securities and Derivatives, Interest Rates Swaps, FX Spot, Options, Futures, Credit Derivatives Swaps, Commodities Derivatives and Fixed Income products (e.g. Corporate and Treasury Bonds)
Technical and Functional Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.com, BBA, BBM, BCA) / Master’s Degree (M.com, MBA, PGDM)
- Freshers in investment banking operations involving projects people, process and client management.
- Should have basic knowledge of finance, trade life cycle, investment banking, and derivatives.
- High levels of energy enthusiasm, commitment and productivity, Proactive, effective influencer, result oriented.
- Should be good with logical and quantitative abilities to derive information from data.
- Time management and ability to resolve issues quickly.
- Above average in planning, organizing and time management.
Company Profile eClerx provides business process management, automation and analytics services to a number of Fortune 2000 enterprises, including some of the world’s leading financial services, communications, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, and technology companies. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. The firm employs 13,000 people across Australia, Canada, Germany, India, Italy, Netherlands, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, UK, and the USA.