eClerx Recruiting B.Com,BBA,M.Com,MBA for the position Financial Analyst.This position requires B.Com,BBA,M.Com,MBA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 18/09/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Financial Analyst
|Hiring Designation||Financial Analyst|
|Experience Required||00-01 Years|
|Time and Venue||
20th September , 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM
eClerx Services Ltd. Building # 11, 2nd Floor, ( 3rd by lift ) Recruitment Bay, K Raheja Mindspace, Plot #3, TTC Industrial Area, Thane Belapur Road, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, 400708.
Contact – Samid Mirkar
Job Role or Description
- Perform inter-system reconciliation, track funds and make sure they are applied to appropriate transactions.
- Liaising with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process.
- Timely escalating outstanding issues to Client Working in teams.
- Handling different stages of life cycles of financial products.
- These stages can be-KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, confirmations of trade, corporate actions, tax operations.
- Timely escalations of outstanding issues to clients.
- Preparing internal and client reports as per process requirements.
- Eye for detail and managing tight deadlines
- Good English communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS office Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Basic finance knowledge
- Willing to work in Fixed Night Shift.
- Aptitude Test: Quantitative (Maths), Logical reasoning and English Language
- HR Interview.
- Operation Interview.
Please prepare on KYC, AML, Derivatives, Types of Derivatives, Equity and Bond Market required, Trade settlements, Capital market, Types of Capital market Derivatives, Types of Derivatives, Equity, Investment Banking, Money market, Stock market, and other financial terms.
Request to apply only if eligible as per given points below.
- Western line, Sion, Ambivali, Uran, Navale, Diva, Wadala, Mira road, Bhayandar and Badlapur candidates not Eligible.
- Central line: Kurla to Ulhasnagar candidates can apply.
- Harbour line: Kurla to Panvel can apply.
- Example of shift timings: 6:30pm to 3:30 am, 7.30pm to 4.30 am
- No Rotational Shift.
- CFA, CMA Candidates not Eligible
- B.E. BSC, BA candidates not Eligible.
- If you applied last time and was either Test fail or not shortlisted- Cooling period is 3 months. (you can apply only after 3 months).
- Commerce Freshers can apply- Need to have all hardcopy graduation marksheet and passing certificate.
- Needs to be ok with WFO and double vaccinated.
- Needs to be comfortable with night shifts and 1 yr. training agreement.
- No Relocation cases.
Scan QR code at the gate’s notice board for the gate pass.
Carry one hardcopy of your updated CV. Along with photograph and one photo ID (Aadhar or Pan card) proof for security reasons.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Profile eClerx provides business process management, automation and analytics services to a number of Fortune 2000 enterprises, including some of the world’s leading financial services, communications, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, and technology companies. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. The firm employs 13,000 people across Australia, Canada, Germany, India, Italy, Netherlands, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, UK, and the USA.