PwC Recruitment 2023.PwC recruiting B. Com/BBA/MBA/M. Com/CA (Inter)/CA/ICWA (Inter)/ICWA.At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 152 countries with over 328,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.Eligibility for the Manager_FP&A_IFS as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: PwC
- Location : Bengaluru
- Qualification: B. Com/BBA/MBA/M. Com/CA (Inter)/CA/ICWA (Inter)/ICWA
- Experience : 08+ years
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 13/09/2023
- Mode of application : Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Partnering with the business and the leaders to determine and support financial analysis needs.
- Developing, coordinating, and reporting budgets and forecasts. Run an annual budgets and forecasts, including the roll-out of regular reforecasting cycles and processes
- Managing financial aspects of special projects by determining key drivers, driving the right set of analyses and presenting the conclusions; Monthly reporting and variance analysis.
- Controllership will be the top priority. Identify and solve complex data integrity issues and collaborate with stakeholders on resolution
- Provide leadership with budgets/forecasts/variance analysis etc. related to functional financial statements.
- Take an active role in the broader Finance team, helping smooth implementation of – and adherence to – new finance requirements, systems, and processes
- Prepare ad-hoc management financial reports as required
- Prepare management reporting packs in a timely and clear fashion, with risks and opportunities readily identified
- Developing efficiencies and process improvements within the team’s work streams
- Team Handling – Ability to manage team as well as train and develop team members. And share best practices within the team.
Position RequirementsKnowledge Preferred:
- Desire to get into the details. Strong presentation skills
- FP&A experience gained within established businesses, ideally within the Service Industry or Big 4s.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of planning and performance processes, including annual budget, monthly forecast and periodic business reviews.
- Team orientated, a “can do” attitude and flexible approach.
- Enthusiasm for solving problems and working collaboratively.
- Work experience with mid-size to large companies with high growth preferred.
- Independent/Self-starter with high attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting, controlling and finance operations. Knowledge of SAP