Tata Projects Released Job Openings On 01/09/2023.Tata Projects is one of the fastest growing and most admired Technology led engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company in India..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata Projects s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata Projects hiring B .Com,M. Com,MBA (Finance),ICWA (Inter),CA (Inter) with 02-07 years experience for Accountant / Accounts Executive position.We require young and dynamic Accounts professionals for associating with us in Project Accounting function (under Centre of Excellence F&A) operating from Hyderabad office.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:01/09/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 2nd September , 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM
TATA PROJECTS LIMITED Mithona Towers-1, 1-7-80 to 87 , Prenderghast Road , Beside Paredise Hotel / Sunshine Hospital. Near Paradise Circle, Secunderabad- 500003, Telangana, India.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Strong knowledge required in Basic Accounting concepts
- Processing of Vendor/Contractor invoices
- Recording of Revenue related transactions
- TDS/GST working knowledge.
- Understand the payment process
- Preparation Bank Reconciliation Statement (BRS)
- Passing of Journal/Adjustment Entries
- Knowledge in Excel is compulsory
- Working knowledge of SAP/ERP is desirable.
- Experience in executing transformation projects (viz. RPAs, System integration etc.) is preferred
- Important & Mandatory:
- 1) Candidates who have appeared for walk-in / direct interview selection process in the last 10 months in our organization are advised not to appear / apply again now since their candidatures are already registered with us.
- 2) Candidates should be ready to be deployed thru./work on third party outsourced agency payroll.
- 3) Candidates who can join in 15 – 30 days time will be preferred..