Genpact Recruiting B. Com,CA Inter,ICWA Inter,Post Graduate,MBA Finance Graduates for the position SM, Transformation role – Financial Planning and Analysis.Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 15/09/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- SM, Transformation role – Financial Planning and Analysis
|Hiring Designation||SM, Transformation role – Financial Planning and Analysis|
|Experience Required||01+ years|
|Qualification||B. Com,CA Inter,ICWA Inter,Post Graduate,MBA Finance Graduates|
|Contact||Interested candidates pls share your resume at email@example.com|
Job Role or Description
In this role, you will be responsible for driving transformation in the Financial Planning and Analysis for CPG business. You should possess excellent SME knowledge in budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis along with Program management and techno-functional skillsets.
• Drive Client facing Transformations for FPNA tower.
• Understand the problem statements, ability to deep-dive into the process and identify the pain points.
• Play a role of a Change agent and consultant to lead the FPNA projects.
• Responsible and accountable for identifying, initiating, delivering/executing the projects there by showing the timely outcome.
• Effectively apply LEAN, Six Sigma tools/functional knowledge to improve process capability and eliminate defects by executing projects himself/herself & driving BB certification.
• Lead & mentor Green Belts and use of Six Sigma tools and techniques to achieve results across multiple clients.
• Develop, optimize, and manage analytics models (calculators, P&L models, price models, etc) for the business objectives of the functions.
• Deploy best-in- class analytics practices, models, and research methods to analyse opportunity to improve profitability and reduce margin leakage, including but not limited to:
o Customer and product portfolio segmentation
o Price leakage and elasticity
o Price/volume forecasting
o Cross- sell recommendation.
• Proven track of delivering high impact F&A Transformation projects
• Prior Project management or Transformation experience with relevant years of experience in Automation / Process excellence and preferably in Banking domain
• Should be a certified Green Belt (exposure to Green belt project / transformation / consulting projects)
Qualifications we seek in you.
• CA Inter / ICWA Inter / Post Graduate / MBA Finance (Candidate with B.Com in Graduation)
• Good exposure in FP&A domain with relevant years of experience.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel & MS Presentation.
• Macros / VBA an added advantage
• LSS background / Greenbelt certified.
• Knowledge on Gen AI and Latest technology in FPNA
Interested candidates pls share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly share, like and comments so that it reaches to the ideal candidate.
References are highly appreciated.
Pls note : Only relevant candidates will be contacted
Company Profile Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.