EY Released Job Openings On 29/09/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY GDS is Hiring B Com/BBA/ BMS/ MBA/ M Com with 0-3 years of relevant Operations & general business experience with good excel knowledge For Staff for the Account Management Services (AMS) SAE team.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:29/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
We’re looking for candidates with experience in general management who can effectively work within GDS framework and assist different Assurance teams
Your key responsibilities
- Project manage global assurance engagements through various processes, such as multilocation coordination, engagement economics, confirmations, and database management.
- Manage projects and assurance initiatives for EY’s largest clients, with the GDS Assurance teams, globally.
- Highlight risk areas through regular interactions with Global teams.
- Accurately identifying problems, exceptions and ensuring that all stakeholders are kept updated on these items.
- Prepare and present engagement results and analysis to EY teams when required.
- Ensuring all databases and reports are up to date with latest review developments, risks, findings, issues and results.
- Prepare presentations on assurance project status, risks and results for all stakeholders.
- Prepare post review analysis, of assigned clients, showcasing – trends, KPIs, Benchmarking and deep dive analysis.
- Manage Transition milestones for first year assurance engagements, with GDS Assurance team.
- Support Global pursuits and other projects as necessary or as assigned.
- Manage Budgets vs. actuals on the assigned projects.
- Take responsibility for the assigned work and ensure it is reviewed thoroughly before being submitted to the seniors, while also ensuring timelines are met.
- Maintain and update global engagement team databases and contact lists as appropriate.
- Participate in planned and recurring connects with stakeholders, to share progress orupdates
- Preparing detailed notes and talk tracks for meetings
About Company: EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young, provides various services, including accounting, consulting, law, tax, strategy, and assurance. The company ranks among PwC, KPMG, and Deloitte, as a member of the “Big Four” accounting firms.