Genpact Recruiting B.com for Finance & Accounting ( Record to report, Order to cash) position.Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 26/09/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Finance & Accounting ( Record to report, Order to cash)
|Hiring Designation||Finance & Accounting ( Record to report, Order to cash)|
|Experience Required||00-05 Years|
Time and Venue : 28th September, 11.00 AM – 1.00 PM,Plot No 1, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, near Venkateshwara Temple, Siddharth Nagar, Sector 9, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 3020
Job Role or Description
Record to report (Experience required : 0- 6 years)
- Month End Closing process.
- Reconciliations (Key & Non-Key)
- ERP – SAP / Blackline/ HANA Ariba s4, HRC High radius
- Standard & recurring J/Es (incl. accruals, prepaid, deferrals, leases)
- Nonstandard J/Es (incl accruals, prepaid, deferrals)
Cash Applications (Experience required : 0- 5 years)
- The cash specialist will be responsible for posting payments from various lockboxes to the customer accounts
- The specialist will also be responsible for research and resolution of aged unidentified and unapplied cash receipts and accurate posting to customer accounts
- Collect the delinquent amount from the customer over the phone or take promises from them on making the payment
Note: Please carry below documents with you:
- 1. 3 copies of updates resume
- 2. 3 Passport size photographs
- 3. Original Aadhar card
- 4. 2 copies of Aadhar card
- 5. Pay slip (if applicable)
Company Profile Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.