Here are some wishes and quotes to share with your loved ones on the occasion of India’s Independence Day.
Independence Day is celebrated with great pomp and show every year. The prime minister hoists the flag on Delhi’s Red Fort with our national anthem playing along, giving us the feeling of patriotism and an unlimited amount of goosebumps on our arms. Apart from that, the day is filled with listening to patriotic songs, eating sweets, and fist-thumping declarations of love for the nation.https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.html
However, this year, the celebrations will be quite muted. With the ongoing pandemic, everyone has been asked to witness the festivities from the comfort of their homes. Even the obligatory flag-hoisting ceremony at the Red Fort will see only 5000 people in the audience, with the compliance of social distancing at all times.
Despite all of that, we can celebrate with our loved ones with some wishes and quotes that can be shared. Here are some of them:
- On this special day here’s wishing our dreams of a new tomorrow come true! May your Independence Day day be filled with patriotic spirit! Happy 74th Independence Day!
- Self-reliant, self-supporting, self-sufficient..that is the India of our dreams. Let’s pledge and make it happen on this Independence Day!
- On this day, let’s remember the sacrifice of our freedom fighters. Happy Independence Day!
- Let’s strive to make India more vibrant. Happy Independence Day!
- May your work become the pride of the nation. May your patriotism take it from strength to strength. Happy Independence Day!
- Today is a day to feel proud about being a part of this great nation. May this spirit of freedom leads us all to success and glory in life. Happy Independence Day!
- The tribute will always be less for our freedom fighters but the salute to all will never be less. Saluting the entire nation, Happy Independence day!
- Freedom in the mind, faith in the words, pride in our soils. Let’s salute the nation on this day Independence Day!
- This Independence Day let’s take a pledge to protect the peace and unity of our great nation. Happy Independence Day!
- May the great tricolour fly higher and higher each year we celebrate Independence Day!
- Celebrate the free spirit of India. Happy Independence Day!
- Remember the sacrifice of our freedom fighters that formed this country. Rejoice and celebrate this day with pride. Independence Day greetings sent especially for you and your entire family.
- Thousands laid down their lives so that our country breathe on this day. Never forget their sacrifice.
- Home of the free because of the brave. Enjoy your freedom. Happy 15th of August.
- Happy Independence Day! Let us remember the golden heritage of our country and feel proud to be a part of India.
- My love for my nation is boundless. My love for my people is endless. All I desire for my country is happiness. Let me be the first person to wish you Happy Independence Day!
- You know the biggest feeling is patriotism. No wonder where an Indian lives but an Indian will always love India. Happy Independence Day!
- May you soar high in the realm of freedom. Happy Independence Day to all Indians!
- Freedom in the mind, faith in the words, pride in our soils. Let us salute the nation on this Independence Day!
- The future of our country depends upon the actions of today. Let us always be responsible. Happy Independence Day
Let us celebrate August 15 with great and pomp show as well as utmost safety. Happy 74th Independence Day to us!