HSBC Released Job Openings On 12/09/2023.HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe by total assets ahead of BNP Paribas, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HSBC s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
HSBC Recruiting CA/CWA: 8-10 years or B.Com /M Com/ CA (Inter)/ CWA (Inter): 10-12 years for Manager – Asset Control, GSC’s Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Asset Control, GSC’s follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai- Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:12/09/2023
- Mode of application :online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Establishing and building user confidence in robust Accounting and control environments for Asset Accounting team
- Understanding and interpreting the operational challenges, system
- Evidencing a proactive approach – it is fundamental for this role that all stakeholders are kept informed of the progress of issues raised towards resolution.
- Focusing on the delivery of an excellent support function and surpassing user expectations
- Meeting the shrinking operational timeline for the reporting requirements.
- Knowledge on Fusion, AssureNet, Xceptor, Appian.
- Preferably CA/CWA: 8-10 years or B.Com /M Com/ CA (Inter)/ CWA (Inter): 10-12 years
- Experience in leading a team of Finance professionals in achieving time-based delivery targets.
- Exposure to Accounting, Financial Control and knowledge of IFRS preferred.
- Expertise in HSBC GL systems, month end reconciliations, investigations and point of contact to various internal stakeholders and escalate as appropriate.
- Subject matter expertise on Month end recs certification on AssureNet roles
- Ability to successfully manage customer relationships with multiple business partners.
- Knowledge and ability to perform control risk assessments.
- Analytical and ability to relate business operations to financial exposure.
- Problem Solving skills – Must be creative and have analytical ability in recommending procedures & process changes.
- Demonstrate ability to provide meaningful analysis and process improvement.
- Project management and migration experience preferred.
- Good Communication and presentation skills – Both verbal and written
- Ability to proactively identify issues and work towards resolution.
- Ability to seek change, encourage change and drive change within the team
- Ability to seek and encourage “out-of-the-box” thinking.
- Ability to get granular with details, yet retain the ability to provide “thought leadership” to the team
- Able to build and maintain positive and productive working relationship
- Able to apply the knowledge on IAS 16 ,IAS 36 and IAS 38